Hybrid manufacturer since 1964, leader in military and aerospace markets, CMC Electronics provides state-of-the-art, high-reliability microelectronic circuits produced to the MIL-PRF-38534 standard. The circuits can be found in leading international military aircraft, missile programs, medical and commercial instruments. Having the ability to integrate many dozens of electronic components into a circuit that literally fits into the palm of one’s hand provides countless applications that range from power conversion to telemetry control.
- Certified to MIL-PRF-38534, Class H
- ITAR free on most standard products
- Operates in a class 100,000, 10,000 and 1,000 environment
- Design to specification for manufacturability and reliability
- Build to print hybrids
- Highly flexible production capabilities, from 10 to 100,000 hybrids
- In-house screening and qualification